MEMPHIS, Tenn. (Feb. 21, 2019) – Archer Malmo was recently honored by the Mid-South Chapter of the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) at its annual 2018 Best of NAMA Awards Ceremony, which recognizes the best work in agricultural communications. Archer Malmo received 26 awards from the chapter, including two “Best of Show” awards, and four additional awards from other NAMA regions.
“It’s an honor to be recognized by NAMA for the meaningful work and relationships we’ve cultivated with our clients,” said Fred Nichols, vice president and account director for Archer Malmo. “We’re proud to work for and alongside visionary clients that represent several different sections of the agriculture industry – from sustainability and certification programs to organic crops, start-ups and consumer outreach. This recognition is a true testament to our team’s commitment and passion for ag in the Mid-South area and beyond.”
NAMA presented Archer Malmo and their clients with the following awards:
Cytozyme (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Best of Show (Digital) – Cytozyme “See the Science” Campaign
- Advertising on the Web (Farmers): Regional 1st – Cytozyme “See the Science” Campaign
- Media Relations: Regional 1st – Cytozyme Media Kit
- Overall PR Program (Farmers): Regional 1st – Cytozyme Launch at Commodity Classic
- Customer Brochures (Farmers): Regional 1st – Cytozyme “See the Science” Brochure
- A/V Presentations (Dealers): Regional 1st – Cytozyme Intro Video
- News Release (Ag Media): Regional Merit – Cytozyme Launch at Commodity Classic
- Exhibits: Regional Merit – Cytozyme Lab Experience at Commodity Classic
- New Product Introduction: Regional Merit – Cytozyme Midwest Launch
- Multimedia Campaigns (Local): Regional Merit – Cytozyme “See the Science” Campaign
- Internet Website (Farmers): Merit – CytozymeAg.com
Shooting Hunger (Columbia, TN)
- Best of Show (Consumer) – Shooting Hunger Campaign
- Company/Producer Funded Consumer Campaign: Regional 1st – Shooting Hunger Campaign
- Company/Producer Funded Consumer Campaign Element: Regional Merit – Shooting Hunger Campaign
- Corporate Identity: Regional Merit – Shooting Hunger Logo
- Television (Single or Series): Regional Merit – Shooting Hunger TV
Valent U.S.A. (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Billboards/Outdoor Ads: Regional 1st – Fierce Herbicide for Valent U.S.A.
- Radio (Single): Regional Merit – MycoApply EndoPrime for Valent U.S.A.
- Single-Page Ads (Single): 1st – MycoApply EndoPrime for Valent U.S.A.
- Multimedia Campaigns (Regional): Merit – MycoApply EndoPrime Campaign for Valent U.S.A.
- Unique Print Ads: Merit – Aveo EZ/Intego Suite Gatefold for Valent U.S.A.
GAP Connections (Knoxville, TN)
- Multimedia Campaigns (Local): Merit – GAP Connections Certification Launch
- Customer Brochures (Farmers): Merit – GAP Connections Certification Launch
The Cotton Board (Memphis, TN)
- A/V Presentations (Farmers): Merit – The Cotton Board Video Series
AgLaunch (Memphis, TN)
- Single-Page Ads (Series): Regional 1st – AgLaunch
Agricenter International (Memphis, TN)
- Company/Producer Funded Consumer Campaign Element: Merit – Feast on the Farm Collateral
The Mid-South Chapter of NAMA competes in Region V, which includes entries from the Carolinas/Virginia, Florida, Mid-South and Southeastern NAMA chapters. Outside of the Mid-South Chapter awards, Archer Malmo also received the following NAMA awards from Region I and Region II:
Region I (Western Pacific)
- Multimedia Campaigns (Local): Regional Merit– “Run Harvest On Your Schedule” for Valent U.S.A.
- Direct Mail (Directed to farmers): Regional Merit – “Run Harvest On Your Schedule” for Valent U.S.A.
Region II (Cornhusker, Gateway, Great Plains, Missouri-Kansas, Rocky Mountain, Southwest)
- Advertorials: Regional First – “Stress Relief” for StollerUSA
- Advertorials: Regional Merit – “Invest with Peace of Mind” for Capital Farm Credit
NAMA regional finalists go on to compete in the National NAMA Best of Competition in April in Kansas City, MO. To view the full list of honorees, please visit www.namablog.org.
For more information on Archer Malmo’s award-winning client work and capabilities, please visit archer.amdevel.com.